Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Song Countdown: #9 Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells is one of the first Christmas Songs I remember learning as a small child.  My first Christmas song I learned was probably Jingle Bells, Silent Night or Away in a Manger.  It is also one of the first songs I can remember learning how to play on the trumpet.  About six years ago, I turned on the radio and this version of Jingle Bells came on.  Now, I'm not a dancer, but this version had me tapping my toes, bouncing my legs in the car ready to get up and dance.  As we enter the last nine songs in my countdown, you will notice the songs become more and more about the birth of our Savior.  However, today's song is a break from that and it is a very fun song.  Christmastime can also be very fun and Denver & The Mile High Orchestra's version of this song is just that - fun.

Oh, and if you love this video, Denver & The Mile High Orchestra is coming to our church (Hebron Baptist Church in Dacula, GA) TONIGHT - December 16th at 6:30pm.

Jingle all the way! :0)

Jingle Bells
by Denver & the Mile High Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment