Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Song Countdown: #22 Twelve Days of Christmas

"The Twelve Days of Christmas" is one of those songs that I've usually skipped through when it comes on a playlist, radio or whatever.  The one exception is the version from the John Denver & Muppets Christmas Special from decades ago.  My family thoroughly enjoyed this Christmas album when I was growing up.  So this song is first and foremost fun for me, but second it brings me back to childhood.

I hope you enjoy this song and listen to the entirety of it. If you know the Muppets, you'll appreciate all the nuances of each of the characters as they sing their "day" of Christmas.  Plus, how can you not like the "Ba dum dum dum!"?

Twelve Days of Christmas
by John Denver & The Muppets

No comments:

Post a Comment